In accordance with the Personnel Bylaw Chapter 36 of the code of the Town of Brewster, The Board of Selectmen, acting as the Personnel Board, will hold a public hearing to review the following actions:
- Review Memorandum of Agreement between the Town and the Police Personnel Bylaw Group
- Review Memorandum of Agreement between the Town and the Personnel Bylaw Group
- Review amendments to Town Personnel Bylaw Policies & Procedures
- Review Grade Level for Deputy Fire Chief position.
- Review proposed job description for Housing Coordinator.
Copies of the materials are available in the Town Clerk’s office and the Selectmen’s office and on the Town’s website (http://www.brewster-ma.gov). Said hearing will be held on Monday, April 24, 2017 at 8:30pm in Room A of Brewster Town Offices, 2198 Main Street, Brewster, MA.