Littleneck beds at Ellis Landing will be open Sept.17th- 24th. 5 qt. limit per week. Must be 1” thick (all seed must be returned to rock bed)
Rakes & Baskets available to rent by donation to support Oyster & Quahog Program.
Oyster Sunday will start Sunday October 15th and run Oct. 22nd, Nov. 5th, Nov. 12th and end Sunday Nov. 19th (the last Sunday before Thanksgiving).
2017 Littleneck Week Tide Chart, Sept. 17-24
- Sunday – Low, 3:28 pm .1 ht
- Monday - Low, 4:24 pm -.2 ht
- Tuesday - Low, 5:16pm -.4 ht
- Wednesday-Low, 5:44am -.7 ht, Sunrise 6:30am. 6:04pm -.5 ht, Sunset 6:45pm
- Thursday-Low 6:28am -1.6 ht, Sunrise 6:31am. 6:50pm -.5 ht, Sunset 6:43pm
- Friday-Low 7:11am -.3 htm, Sunrise 6:32am. 7:35 am -.3 ht, Sunset 6:41pm
- Saturday-Low, 7:53am .1 ht
- Sunday-Low, 8:36 am 0.6 ht
For Questions call: 508-896-4546, Thank you for your Support!