Brewster Fire Rescue has been receiving several inquiries regarding the status of our facility and our fire prevention and inspection processes. Here is the latest updated information.
- Our facility remains closed to the public. In order to keep our employees safe and healthy we are not performing blood pressure checks or sharp disposal services. Decisions on re-opening our facility to the public will coincide with State and Local Town guidelines.
- If you are reporting a medical emergency as a walk-in patient with or without COVID-19 symptoms please utilize the red emergency phone in the lobby area to reach our dispatch center.
- We are continuing to conduct 26F smoke/carbon monoxide detector resale and alarm installation inspections.
- We are continuing to conduct seasonal inspections to allow local businesses the opportunity to open for the 2020 season.
- Individuals needing to pick up approved fire alarm plans shall contact Fire Chief Robert Moran at email@example.com to schedule same.
- All inquiries or inspection requests for the above shall be directed to our Administrative Assistant Amy Handel at firstname.lastname@example.org
- At this time our Fire Prevention Officer position is vacant. Due to this situation we urge all customers to use the email addresses above to contact department officials for inspection related or other inquiries.
We thank you for your patience and your support during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and trust you and your families will remain safe and healthy.