There are several actions you can take to reduce your risk of getting or spreading the COVID-19 virus when you go to the beach this summer. Please help ensure that our beaches remain open by taking these precautions.
- Avoid high tide when less beach is available (find your beach high tide schedule HERE)
- Please consider going three hours before or after high tide, This is a GREAT time on Cape beaches.
- Bayside beaches have more room at low tide – a lot more room! See beaches listed by Atlantic side, Bayside or on Nantucket/Vineyard Sound HERE.
- Limiting social gatherings to less than 10 people, remaining 6 feet from others and maintaining 12 feet between towel/beach blanket areas.
- Wear your mask while walking the beach or to/from the parking lot.
- Refrain from beach sports such as volleyball, soccer, and bocce.