Brewster Cumulative Cases: 553 (110 in long-term care facilities)
Please note - # of cases may differ from state or county totals based on data collection methods. Long term care facility data reported to the state database includes all residents and staff tested at the facility. Brewster totals only include residents and staff that reside in Brewster. Click here for a chart of cases by date.
The Brewster Town Offices are available by email and phone Monday through Friday 8:30am to 4pm and are open to the public Tuesday & Thursday. Inspectional services are available, click here for more information.
The Brewster Agricultural Commission was established in 2005 by Brewster town meeting voters and is comprised of seven members and an alternate.
In an attempt to identify and serve the agricultural interests of Brewster, the following definitions of ‘farming’ and ‘agriculture’ as outlined in Massachusetts General Law Chapter 128 Sec. 1A, are being applied.
* Farming in all its branches and the cultivation and tillage of the soil
* Production, cultivation, growing, and harvesting of any agricultural, aquacultural, floricultural, viticultural or horticultural commodities
* Growing and harvesting of forest products upon forest land, and any other forestry or lumbering operations
* Raising of livestock including horses
* Keeping horses as a commercial enterprise
* Keeping and raising of poultry, swine, cattle, ratites (such as emus, ostriches and rheas) and camelids (such as llamas and camels), and other domesticated animals for food and other agricultural purposes, including bees and fur-bearing animals.
For more information Contact the Selectman's Office
Brewster Town Offices
2198 Main St
Brewster, MA 02631