Anyone experiencing symptoms (fever, cough, headache, loss of taste or smell, or shortness of breath) or has been within 6’ of a confirmed positive COVID individual for at least 15 minutes, should be tested to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Please see the latest information from the US Food & Drug Administration on coronavirus testing. Numerous test centers are now available across the Cape.
Mid/Lower Cape Locations:
- Carewell Urgent Care Center, Dennis www.carewellurgentcare.com
- Coastal Medical Transport. Services, Yarmouth www.cmtsma.com
- CVS Pharmacy, Harwich& Yarmouth www.cvs.com
- Outer Cape Health Services, Harwich www.outercape.org
- Nauset Testing, Brewster www.nausetcovidtesting.com
For a complete listing (downloadable) of locations on Cape Cod, please click here. Note that this is for informational purposes only and does not represent an endorsement or approval by the Town of Brewster.