- Barnstable County Septic Loans offers loans at 5% interest rate to repair your septic system: Call 508-375-6610. www.barnstablecountysepticloan.org
- Cape Light Compact offers energy audits and improvements. Contact 800-797-6699. www.capelightcompact.org
- Home Modification Loan Program (Mass Rehab Commission) offers low or no-interest loans to improve your home’s accessibility. For more information contact Southeastern Middlesex Opportunity Council at 508-202-5919 (TDD 508-872-4853)
- Mass Housing Home Improvement Loan Program offers 5% interest loans ($7,500-$50,000) to make general, non-luxury improvements. Income guidelines. http://www.masshousing.com
- USDA Rural Development provides mortgages, home improvements and repair loans and grants. Income limits apply. Contact West Wareham USDA Service Center: 508-295-5151 (TDD 413-253-4590) www.rd.usda.gov/programs-services/programs-services-individuals
- Brewster Council on Aging: 508-896-2737
- Community Development Corporation (CDP): 508-240-7873, www.capecdp.org- Rentals, homebuyer education, sober housing, business development
- Elder Services of Cape Cod: 508-394-4630, http://www.escci.org
- Family Pantry of Cape Cod: 508-432-6519, www.thefamilypantry.com
- Fuel Assistance (South Shore Community Action Council):508-746-6707, www.sscac.org
- Harwich Ecumenical Council for Homeless (HECH): 508-432-0015, www.hech.org - Emergency assistance, rental housing
- Homeless Prevention Council: 508-255-9667, www.homelessonline.org - Case management services, advocacy, additional programs.
- Housing Assistance Corporation (HAC): 508-771-5400, www.haconcapecod.org - Numerous programs: foreclosure prevention, homeless prevention funds, down payment & closing cost assistance, homebuyer education, affordable home resale & lotteries.
- Lower Cape Outreach Council (LCOC): 508-240-0694, www.lcoutreach.org - Emergency food, clothing & financial assistance. Job coaching. Brewster Food Pantry.
- Mass Commission Against Discrimination: 508-990-2390
- St Vincent de Paul (Our Lady of the Cape): 508-385-7582. Food pantry & financial assistance.
- South Coast Legal Services: 508-775-7020, www.sccls.org
- We Can: 508-430-8111, www.wecancenter.org . Services for women