The Nauset Regional School Committee has called a district election for Tuesday March 30, 2021. Residents from the four member towns of the district will vote on the proposed Nauset Regional High School project. The Town of Brewster will hold a simultaneous special election to fund our share of the project cost if it is approved, referred to as a debt exclusion.
In Brewster, in-person voting will take place on March 30 at the Brewster Baptist Church at 1848 Main Street from 11AM to 7PM. All registered voters will receive a postcard giving them the option to vote by mail in this election.
- Nauset Regional High School Building Project Website
- Nauset Regional School Project Description Flyer
- Nauset Regional Election Warrant
- Brewster Election Warrant
- Finance Committee, Nauset Regional School Project Subcommittee Report
- Finance Committee Vote and Summary
- Select Board Vote and Summary
- 2021 Nauset Regional School Choice Information
- Nauset Regional High School Building Project Information Zoom Meeting Information Sessions
- March 30, 2021 High School Project & Debt Exclusion Election -- Information About Voting By Mail