Elections/Town Meetings Information
- Brewster holds an Annual Town Meeting each May on the 1st Monday followed by our Annual Town Election on the 3rd Tuesday in May. The Select Board may call for a Special Town Election or Special Town Meeting as needed with proper notice.
- Brewster is made up of 3 precincts, all of which vote in the same location: Brewster Baptist Church, 1848 Main Street.
- Town Meetings are held at the Stony Brook Elementary School at 384 Underpass Road.
- Annual Town Meeting/Election Calendar for the Town of Brewster may be viewed here by clicking on the year.
- View the Absentee Ballot Application.
- Information and reports/results of elections and Town Meetings taking place within the Town of Brewster may be viewed here.
Town Meeting Warrants
A warrant is a document issued by the Select Board to call a town meeting.
Warrants list an agenda of items, known as "articles", to be voted on by those present. Items on the agenda can vary significantly, from the annual operating budget of the town to adjustment of by-laws. Click here to view past Town Meeting warrants.