The materials that constitute this Web site have been prepared by the Town of Brewster for informational purposes only and are presented without any representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the accuracy or completeness of the information. Viewers of this Web site should not act upon this information without verifying its accuracy with the Town of Brewster. The information contained in this Web site is provided only as general information, which may or may not reflect the most current information about the Town of Brewster. The inclusion of unofficial material on this site, and pages linked from this site, in no way implies an endorsement by the Town of Brewster.
The Town of Brewster attempts to make this website as accessible as possible to users with vision impairment or other disabilities. If you are having any difficulty accessing this site, please contact the webmaster at email@example.com
The Town of Brewster website may offer links to non-profit community websites as well as official governmental websites. Links to information on sites other than those operated by or on behalf of the Town of Brewster are for the convenience of the public only and are not an endorsement or recommendation of those sites. The Town of Brewster does not control or provide any content or information at these sites nor make any representation or warranty with respect to these sites or their content or operate or take responsibility for information. The Town of Brewster neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of such content or information and its use thereof is solely at the user's risk.
Links at Brewster Online must follow these guidelines:
- The Town of Brewster reserves the right to refuse any link to websites that contain or promote illegal material or activities, hate speech or obscene content, or that contain patently false or misleading information
- The link must be Brewster-related;
- An email contact address must be provided;
- The link should be non-commercial;
- The link must be connected to a legitimate and lawful Web presence;
- The person seeking the link must request it from the Webmaster by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, provide verifying information about the source of the link and justification for the link. If a link is denied, an explanation for the reasons of denial will be provided, and the person requesting it may appeal to the Town Administrator or Board of Selectmen.
The Town of Brewster reserves the right to sever links without notice to information that is outdated and is no longer useful to a site visitor or violates these policies.
The Brewster Board of Selectmen is the ultimate authority regarding policy governing the Town's Web site. The Webmaster aims to carry out Town Web policies day-to-day, but he/she is subject to the authority of the Town Manager. These policies may include defining the look and feel of the Web site or deciding who may post information to the site. Complaints about any aspect of Web policy should be brought first to the attention of the Webmaster and then the Town Manager. If a complainant is unsatisfied, he or she may appeal to the Board of Selectmen.
The Town of Brewster reserves the right to make changes in Web policy at any time.