Wednesday, November 1, 2023 - 5:00pm
This meeting will be conducted in person at the time and location identified above. This means that at least a quorum of the members of the public body will attend the meeting in person and members of the public are welcome to attend in person as well. As a courtesy only, access to the meeting is also being provided via remote means in accordance with applicable law. Please note that while an option for remote attendance and/or participation is being provided as a courtesy to the public, the meeting/hearing will not be suspended or terminated if technological problems interrupt the virtual broadcast or affect remote attendance or participation, unless otherwise required by law. Members of the public with particular interest in any specific item on this agenda, which includes an applicant and its representatives, should make plans for in-person vs. virtual attendance accordingly.
Members of the public who wish to access the meeting may do so in the following manner:
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
+1 929 436 2866 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
Webinar ID: 873 5481 8467
To request to speak: Tap Zoom “Raise Hand”, then wait to be recognized.
When required by law or allowed by the Chair, persons wishing to provide public comment or otherwise participate in the meeting, may do so by accessing the meeting remotely, as noted above. Additionally, the meeting will be broadcast live, in real time, via Live broadcast (Brewster Government TV Channel 18), Livestream (livestream.brewster-ma.gov), or Video recording (tv.brewster-ma.gov).
Please note that the Health and Human Services Committee may take official action, including votes, on any item on this agenda.
1. Call to Order
2. Declaration of a Quorum
3. Meeting Participation Statement
4. Recording Statement: As required by the Open Meeting Law we are informing you that the Town will be video and audio taping as well as broadcasting this public meeting. In addition, if anyone else intends to either video or audio tape this meeting they are required to inform the chair.
5. Approval of October 3, 2023 Minutes
6. Review of Received Grants by the Number and Process Going Forward
7. Presentation by Society of St. Vincent de Paul
8. Presentation by Nauset Together We Can
9. Matters Not Reasonably Anticipated by the Chair
10. Next Meetings: December 6, 2023