Thursday October 13, 2022 1 pm – 4 pm
Our Lady of the Cape Church, 468 Stony Brook Road, Brewster
The Brewster Health Department, in conjunction with the Council on Aging, Cape Cod Healthcare Pharmacy and the Brewster Local Emergency Planning Committee, is hosting our annual Flu and COVID Booster clinic on October 13th from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm at Our Lady of the Cape Church Parish Center Parking Lot, 468 Stony Brook Road.
- Influenza Vaccine – Regular (3 yo+) and Senior Dose (65 yo+)
- COVID Bivalent Booster – Moderna (18 yo+) and Pfizer (12 yo+)
Instructions before you arrive:
- PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. Residents can schedule an appointment by:
- calling CC Healthcare Central Scheduling at 508-862-7000 option 3
- searching for a flu/COVID vaccine appointment in MyChart or
- visiting Cape Cod Healthcare website
- You will need to schedule an appointment and complete a consent form for each person being vaccinated. Consent forms can be downloaded at Vaccine Information Statement: Inactivated Influenza Vaccine (capecodhealth.org). For help with online registration, call the COA at 508-896-2737.
- Bring your completed consent form and insurance card for billing; there is no co-pay. Vaccine is also available for the uninsured.
- Wear short sleeves or clothing with easy access to the upper arm.
- Leave pets at home for everyone’s safety.
- Participants will remain in their vehicles and be guided through the clinic.
- Stay home if you are feeling sick on the day of the clinic.
- For general questions, contact the Brewster Health Department at 508-896-3701 X1120.