Tuesday, November 14, 2023 - 4:00pm
This meeting will be conducted in person at the time and location identified above. This means that at least a quorum of the members of the public body will attend the meeting in person and members of the public are welcome to attend in person as well. As a courtesy only, access to the meeting is also being provided via remote means in accordance with applicable law. Please note that while an option for remote attendance and/or participation is being provided as a courtesy to the public, the meeting/hearing will not be suspended or terminated if technological problems interrupt the virtual broadcast or affect remote attendance or participation, unless otherwise required by law. Members of the public with particular interest in any specific item on this agenda, which includes an applicant and its representatives, should make plans for in-person vs. virtual attendance accordingly.
Members of the public who wish to access the meeting may do so in the following manner:
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
US: +1 312 626 6799 or +1 929 436 2866 Webinar ID: 898 0232 5739 Passcode: 467353
When required by law or allowed by the Chair, persons wishing to provide public comment or otherwise participate in the meeting, may do so by accessing the meeting remotely, as noted above. Additionally, the meeting will be broadcast live, in real time, via Live broadcast (Brewster Government TV Channel 18), Livestream (livestream.brewster-ma.gov), or Video recording (tv.brewster-ma.gov).
Please note that the Committee may take official action, including votes, on any item on this agenda.
1. Call to Order
2. Declaration of a Quorum
3. Meeting Participation Statement
4. Recording Statement: As required by the Open Meeting Law we are informing you that the Town will be video and audio taping as well as broadcasting this public meeting. In addition, if anyone else intends to either video or audio tape this meeting they are required to inform the Chair.
5. Public Announcements and Comment: Members of the public may address the Committee on matters not on the meeting’s agenda for a maximum of 3-5 minutes at the Chair’s discretion. The Committee will not reply to statements made or answer questions raised during public comment but may add items presented to a future agenda.
6. Review and Discuss Updated Plans, Pricing and Forum #3 – Reed Hilderbrand
7. Review Upcoming Approved Interim Uses and Vote on Proposed New Interim Uses
8. Vote on Meeting Minutes: October 17, 2023
9. Discuss Future Meeting Agenda Items
10. Next Meetings: December 18, 2023 (Joint with Select Board and Recreation Commission)
11. Matters Not Reasonably Anticipated by the Chair