Tuesday, November 14, 2023 - 4:00pm
GOLF COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
2198 Main Street
November 14, 2023 at 4:00 PM
This meeting will be conducted in person at the time and location identified above. This means that at least a quorum of the members of the public body will attend the meeting in person and members of the public are welcome to attend in person as well. As a courtesy only, access to the meeting is also being provided via remote means in accordance with applicable law. Please note that while an option for remote attendance and/or participation is being provided as a courtesy to the public, the meeting/hearing will not be suspended or terminated if technological problems interrupt the virtual broadcast or affect remote attendance or participation, unless otherwise required by law. Members of the public with particular interest in any specific item on this agenda, which includes an applicant and its representatives, should make plans for in-person vs. virtual attendance accordingly.
Members of the public who wish to access the meeting may do so in the following manner:
Phone: Call (312) 626 6799 or (301) 715-8592. Webinar ID:890 9291 0526 Passcode: 509224
To request to speak: Press *9 and wait to be recognized.
To request to speak: Tap Zoom “Raise Hand”, then wait to be recognized.
When required by law or allowed by the Chair, persons wishing to provide public comment or otherwise participate in the meeting, may do so by accessing the meeting remotely, as noted above. Additionally, the meeting will be broadcast live, in real time, via Live broadcast (Brewster Government TV Channel 18), Livestream (livestream.brewster-ma.gov), or Video recording (tv.brewster-ma.gov).
Please note that for any item listed in this section the Select Board may take officials action including votes.
1. Call to Order
2. Declaration of a Quorum
3. Meeting Participation Statement
4. Recording Statement: As required by the Open Meeting Law, we are informing you that the Town will be video and audio taping as well as broadcasting this public meeting. In addition, if anyone else intends to either video or audio tape this meeting they are required to inform the Chair.
5. Public Comment
6. Superintendents Report- Colin Walsh
7. Director of Golf Operations Report- Jay Packett
a. Business Manager Update
b. 2024 Calendar of Events
8. Discussion and possible vote on tee time percentage and memberships caps – Andrea Johnson
9. Discussion and possible vote on 2024 daily fees, cart fees and range fees - Andrea Johnson
10. Discussion of 2024 Membership rates – Andrea Johnson
11. Strategic Planning Updates
12. Questions and Comments from Associations and Liaisons
13. Review and Approve Minutes: 10/10 & 10/24
14. Future Agenda Items and Meetings (11/28 and 12/12)
15. Matters Not Reasonably Anticipated by the Chair