Town of Brewster
Zoning Board of Appeals
2198 Main St., Brewster, MA 02631
ZBA MEETING AGENDA
2198 Main Street Room B
November 14, 2023 at 7:00 PM
This meeting will be conducted in person at the time and location identified above. This means that at least a quorum of the members of the public body will attend the meeting in person and members of the public are welcome to attend in person as well. As a courtesy only, access to the meeting is also being provided via remote means in accordance with applicable law. Please note that while an option for remote attendance and/or participation is being provided as a courtesy to the public, the meeting/hearing will not be suspended or terminated if technological problems interrupt the virtual broadcast or affect remote attendance or participation, unless otherwise required by law. Members of the public with particular interest in any specific item on this agenda, which includes an applicant and its representatives, should make plans for in-person vs. virtual attendance accordingly.
Members of the public who wish to access the meetings may do so in the following manner:
1. Phone: Call (929) 436-2866 or (301) 715-8592. Zoom Meeting ID: 880 7666 8068 and Passcode 047258
To request to speak: Press *9 and wait to be recognized.
2. Zoom Webinar: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88076668068?pwd=b3lXWnMwM2tybTk4SzlKMk5vT3NTUT09
enter Passcode 047258
To request to speak: Tap Zoom “Raise Hand” button, then wait to be recognized.
When required by law or allowed by the Chair, persons wishing to provide public comment or otherwise participate in the meeting, may do so by accessing the meeting remotely, as noted above. Additionally, the meeting will be broadcast live, in real time via Live broadcast (Brewster Government TV Channel 8), Livestream (livestream.brewster-ma.gov), or Video recording (tv.brewster-ma.gov).
Please note that the ZBA may take official action, including votes, on any item on this agenda
1. Call to Order
2. Declaration of a Quorum
3. Meeting Participation Statement
4. Recording Statement: As required by the Open Meeting Law we are informing you that the Town will be video and audio taping as well as broadcasting this public meeting. In addition, if anyone else intends to either video or audio tape this meeting they are required to inform the chair.
5. Public Announcements and Comments: Members of the public may address the ZBA on matters not on the meeting’s agenda for a maximum of 3-5 minutes at the Chair’s discretion. The ZBA will not reply to statements made or answer questions raised during public comment but may add items presented to a future agenda
6. Approval of September 12, 2023 Meeting Minutes
ZBA Case #22-04-MOD Owner/Applicant: Sean and Ellen Darcy, 61 Considine Road, Map 66, Lot 5, in the RM zoning district. The applicant seeks a modification to Special Permit Decision #22-04, requesting revision to the condition concerning the allowable height of the subject residential accessory building.
8. For your Information
9. Matters Not Reasonably Anticipated by the Chair
10. Next Meeting: December 12, 2023
Date Posted: Date Revised: Received by Town Clerk: